Sephiroth

Sep 01, 1995 07:25 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

> Alan,

> Well, what about the Sephiroth called Din? I'm sure there is one and it
> means emptiness. Victory doesn't seem empty, so I thought Hod and Netzach
> were the same.

Din is, if memory serves me correctly, and alternative title for
one of the regular sephiroth, though at short notice I cannot
recall which one, though whichever it is would not affect the
teaching per se.

> >> On another subject: What more suitable fate for Mars than
> >> to "slaughter it."
> >
> >Frankly, if this is not intended as a joke, I see it as nonsense.
>
> This is in relation to what the publishers did to the sections of MAN,
> WHENCE, HOW AND WHITHER regarding Martian cities.

I just (about 15 minutes ago) posted some info about this,
having found the original first edition of the book by CWL in
which it occurs (q.v.).

Alan