Re: Story of Deconversion: Confession from the Snake Pit

Sep 01, 1995 05:10 PM
by Richtay

Arthur,

That last post on deconversion was one of the most touching and deeply
insightful meditations on fundamentalism I have ever read. Having lived the
experience, I suppose you KNOW, but it is also wonderful that you can
articulate the experience, and penetrate its feeling and meaning so
thoroughly. Thanks so much.

Rich