Re: Theos-l: An Incendiary Fellowship?

Sep 01, 1995 04:33 PM
by Richtay

>Dear Eldon,
>
>What's wrong with Mommies? Or Grandmas for that, which would
>count me in. If you're saying you don't need me, just forget
>it.

>Liesel

I'm not sure what I said? (You didn't quote it and I don't remember
what this might be in response to.) Hope it wasn't too bad...

-- Eldon

Eldon,

Liesel is quoting something I wrote, but you must remember her previous post
that she won't respond to me anymore. I can't find the original post, I
don't think it was worth saving. Suffice it to say she was VERY mad and the
things she said were not flattering (to herself or anyone).

Rich