Re: de Purucker

Aug 31, 1995 05:34 PM
by Eldon B. Tucker

Brenda:

>For the passage just posted, I'd like to give reference to THE SECRET
>DOCTRINE, II, 699-709.
>
>And in THE MAHATMA LETTERS, p. 167, Letter XXIIIB, 1882, K.H. says there is
>a Raja Sun behind Jupiter which no mortal physical eye has ever seen during
>this Round.
>
>Should I attempt to muster up proof for this?

There's not too much you can do with it, as regards to "proving" it to
someone. The more far-removed we get from personal experience in occult
teachings, the more strange things sound. Does this mean that the ideas
are strange? No. I'd say that it means that either the true meaning is
hidden under a blind, a veil, or that the ideas are regarding places and
experiences for which we have no background to understand them. That is
why the deeper Teachings will always remain occult or hidden from public
sight. And it is why the Mahatmas have said that the Chela must come to
them for teachings, teachings which to the uninitiated would sound like
"insane gibberish."

-- Eldon