Re: Flaming Clarified

Aug 30, 1995 11:20 AM
by LIESEL

Dear Art Paul,

I'm glad you can try to see the fundamental unity you have with
this Daniel person. I'm glad somebody can, because the likes of
him just manage to aggravate me. Come to think of it, it's sick
what he's spouting. And that coming to mind, I can begin to
feel some compassion. He hurts from something. I just wish he'd
go away & hurt some place else. People like that killed others,
in righteous justice, during the Inquisition, & during the
medieval witch hunts.. There's no reasoning with someone like
that. He should be shown some Agape, but I find that most
difficult with people like that.

Liesel