Re:

Aug 29, 1995 07:39 AM
by Eldon B. Tucker

>Hi, you-all,
>
> my favorite book
>to quote just now, "Turbulent Mirror"

>Liesel

"Turbulent Mirror", I'd agree, is a great book. I'd consider it important
to be on the reading list of any student of Theosophy. There are key
concepts shown in the book that enhance our appreciation of the deeper
Teachings. We come to appreciate many of the deeper truths through analogy
with things in nature, or through the use of mathematical or geometric
imagery. This book is rich in both information on nature and in imagery.

-- Eldon Tucker