Re: Rich's new acquaintances

Aug 28, 1995 03:25 AM
by Richtay

Eldon: "I would say that we let each of us believe that variant or offshoot
of Theosophy that each chooses, but all be careful to CLARIFY TO THE WORLD
WHEN WE SPEAK OUR OWN IDEAS, as opposed to when we present the original, pure
Teachings."

This really couldn't be better stated, and it is an abosolute MUST.

Rich