For Brenda re CWL

Aug 27, 1995 11:43 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

Dear Brenda--

In the middle of a post addressed to other issues, you said
you'd like for me to make a statement on the record, and also
said specifically what you'd like me to say. When reading it,
I thought, "OK, I can agree with that." But somehow I lost
your post and can't recall what conciliatory message was
requested.

Could you refresh my memory?

Fraternally,

Paul

PS-- No need for more feedback on my upcoming talk, but I did
think it a pleasanter brief diversion for theos-l than the
discussion that next took center stage.