Re: Rich's new acquaintances

Aug 27, 1995 11:09 AM
by LIESEL

Dear Rich
If you're going to be opinionated, I can do that too.

CWL was a psychic. He was also a highly advanced spiritual
Teacher. I'm not going to bother stating any reasons, because,
from experience you won't listen anyway, but I will state
categorically the CWL was a great spiritual Teacher, as were a
number of his pupils. Just in passing ... HPB, Jesus & Abraham
seem also to have been psychic.

When you're talking about Presidents of the TS, I'd like you to
know that our present President, John Algeo, has a great deal
of wisdom & spiritual development, and I can assure you that
Dora Kunz does as well, IF YOU DON'T MIND.

Liesel