Re: psychosophy

Aug 25, 1995 10:50 PM
by Aprioripa

Dear Ann,

>I thought I'd detected the flavor of Alice Bailey in your posts. I have
almost
>all the books and they have been of great support to me, especially when
there
>was no other higher source to turn to.

 Thanks, yes "A Treatise on the Seven Rays" is the main of the
psychosophy readings.

>Are you planning on starting your own educational institution or program?

 I feel that this will evolve naturally among those who (professionally)
study and practice psychosophy, all of the ideas are in place now.

>Are you familiar with the University of the Seven Rays in New Jersey?

 Yes, I looked over their original work and went to a couple of their
early conferences (80's). But regrettably, we've had some disagreements
(*sigh*) over methods (although I believe we all agree on general principles)
and I havn't heard from them since. I'm happy to communicate with all who
are sincerely interested in truth.

Peace,
Patrick