Re: Do the Masters exist?

Aug 25, 1995 07:07 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

> Do you get
> somewheres, if no one is in charge, but everyone agrees on the
> way to go?

Dear Liesel - I would think there was a *very* good chance!

Hierarchies (in this world at least) seem to promote competition
to be boss hierarch, followed by argument, followed by conflict,
followed by fighting, followed by war. In short, the
patriarchal system as we know and hate it. (Well I do, anyhow).

Alan