Re: Approaching Masters with a Difference

Aug 24, 1995 11:13 AM
by LIESEL

reply #2

What I really mean is that I think the 2 Pauls' speculations
are completely immaterial. What difference does it make whether
you view the Masters with your intuition, your thinking, your
corns, or whatever else you can view them with. I think what
really counts is not how the Masters appear to you, but rather
what do they have to say that's valuable & useful to you?

Liesel