Re to Patrick

Aug 22, 1995 09:32 AM
by Jerry Schueler

>Patrick:
>Ah, but entering nirvana is a great help, as it raises the
>collective vibration of the planetary personality.

I am not sure how to handle this. Patrick, you sound a bit
like a Theravadin here. In a way, you are right. But the
bodhisattva thinks that he can help even more by coming
back again. Incidently, a bodhisattva (or Adept of any
stripe) can also help raise the vibration of the planetary
personality simply by holding onto good thoughts and
feeling compassion toward others. We can each do this as
well. BTW, "the nature of Logoic divinity" can be just
about anything you want it to be, and you can include
free will too if you have a mind (i.e., the free will) to do so.