Re: cats & ancestors

Aug 18, 1995 10:32 PM
by Brenda S. Tucker

>Dear Brenda,

>My beliefs are diferent. Please don't mind if I tell you about
them. I think the 5th root race is developing "Mind", and that's
our present emphasis, which in the 6th will go to "intuition"
so-called. But I also believe that our past, present, & future
is always with us. We know about intuition & ESP, the wave of
the future, because some of us already have it, more or less
incipiently. I think we also carry our past with us.

I wouldn't exactly call what I was writing about a "belief." It's
the experience of a new thought, something to argue about and
probably forget in a matter of months.

I believe the same things I always have. That there is truth in
theosophy and that it is expressed in different ways by different
people and mostly that if you search for truth, you'll find it.