Re: Moving as metaphor

Aug 18, 1995 01:49 PM
by Brenda S. Tucker

>Dear Brenda--

>Never thought of that! I'm moving from 152 (an 8?) to Rt. 3,
Box 273-C (a 6?) but the new house supposedly also has a street
address-- they were just begun and I don't know it. Thanks for
the idea!

I'm not an expert, but I would say that you're moving from an 8
to two 3s. K. Paul Johnson = 221331685165 = 7. or Paul Johnson
= 5.

The three is the number of Joy and Creativity.

The eight is more difficult, like striking out to know the world
around you.

Moving from an eight to a three shouldn't be too difficult. I
wouldn't like to go back, like from a nine to an eight, but an to
8 to a double 3 is a nice jump.