Re: Moving as metaphor

Aug 18, 1995 01:19 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

According to Brenda S. Tucker:

>Paul,

>Have your ever looked at numerology? I am curious about what
your present house number is and what your future house number
might be. This can give you a picture of what kinds of new
experiences you might be headed for.

>Brenda

Dear Brenda--

Never thought of that! I'm moving from 152 (an 8?) to Rt. 3, Box
273-C (a 6?) but the new house supposedly also has a street
address-- they were just begun and I don't know it. Thanks for
the idea!

Cheers
PJ