Re: More on Astrology and Karma

Aug 18, 1995 08:01 AM
by Aprioripa

>I was unable to obtain any strong relationships. The subject
group were college students at the University of California and
the California State University, all born in 1957.

Just a thought: Here's the possible correlation -- all in CA
taking a questionnaire! I think that correlates can be found with
demographics and broad based MMPI type tests if factors such as
personal values (spiritual polarization) and personality ray type
are controlled for. Multivariate analysis is indeed a
mathematical adventure.

>Perhaps the insights that the astrologer arrives at are due to
the *process* of interpreting a chart, rather than due to the
actual aspects, planetary positions, etc. that are contained in
it?

These "insights" can be consistently measured also -- and this
would be a great help in astrological education.

Peace,
Patrick