Re: cat communication

Aug 17, 1995 07:00 PM
by LIESEL

To Ann,

Hmm, some joke! Chou chou, as a kitten, would try to bite my toes
every time I went to the bath room. I yelled her out of it.
Today, she stops what she's doing when I just say "no", but I
don't say it too often. Dunno what I would have done with a cat
who bit me in the calves all the time. The worst I ever did to
Chou chou was lock her up in the bath room for a few minutes.
Shehates that. She was a biter when I got her. Today she nips,
but not hard enough to hurt anymore, just enough to let you know
she doesn't like what you're doing. But it took a lot of patient
training. I'm retired, you know, so I have lots of time.

Liesel