Re: Re to Theory of Relationships

Aug 15, 1995 10:20 AM
by Adam Warcup

Unless I have missed something somewhere in relation to
'astrology' being subjected to scientific tests, are you aware of
the statistical work carried out by the Frenchman, Michel
Gauquelin and his wife? Their research is based on the natal
charts of thousands, perhaps even tens of thousands of Europeans.
What they found was certainly statistically significant. I won't
bore you with the details. Suffice it to say that their work
convined a dyed-in-the-woolmaterialist, Prof Hans Eysenk that
there is a great deal of hard evidence for astrology.

But maybe you all know this work, and know of some refutation of
which I am not aware?

Adam