Re: Annual Meeting & Summer School Report

Aug 14, 1995 10:41 PM
by Olcott Library

The following message was posted 10 days ago, but returned
because the vnet computer did not recognize our return address,
so now that John Mead has kindly fixed the problem (thank you,
John!) here it is again:

On Thu, 3 Aug 1995, Ann E. Bermingham wrote:

>The Annual Meeting was held at Olcott on the night of July 28.

>We were then entertained by Bill Elliott, author of "An Ordinary
Person Seeks the Meaning of Life in Meetings with Extraordinary
People." ...

Please note that the correct and full title of William (Bill)
Elliott's book is: "Tying Rocks to Clouds : Meetings and
Conversations with Wise and Spiritual People." Recently published
by Quest Books (Spring 1995), one of four sturdy hardbound
selections, with a very attractive dust cover. 267 pp.

The book, like all Quest books, may be borrowed from the Olcott
Library (you must be a member of TSA Wheaton or of the Olcott
Library to be eligible), but there's quite a waiting list
already!

Elisabeth Trumpler
Head Librarian
Olcott Library & Research Center