Abortion

Aug 13, 1995 10:08 PM
by Porreco, Nick - CPMQ

When all is said and done we are ultimately responsible for
everything we do in life, to whatever extent our awareness is.
For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction (karma).
We can argue till our face turns blue but will not be able to
raise another persons consciousness or give them awareness. It
is only through our own awareness do we begin to gain sensitivity
of others. There will always be arguments pro and con for
abortion, and it is easy to argue both for all, from our personal
limited experiences. The responsibility of ones actions rest
with that person, we can try to share our insight but cannot
force anyone to take our point of view.

Shanti
Nick