Re: Foetuses in the Freezer

Aug 13, 1995 04:14 AM
by John Mead

> I still can't understand how some people can't eat meat, cry
over whales and dolphins, but insist we should keep those
freezers full?

perhaps you are confusing issues.

You may find the article _the conservative case for abortion_ in
"The New Republic" (Aug 21-28) interesting.

Although I agree with many of your anti-abortion stands --- A law
against such, denigrads both natural rights of father and mother.
(don't forget that "god" gave the first 9 months of a new life
totally to the mother's care --- by design).

peace -

john mead