Re: Let there be Light

Aug 08, 1995 11:36 AM
by Lewis Lucas

John,

As I said, I think it was in The Key to Theosophy, but I haven't
looked for it. As I visualize the page it was at the beginning
of a chapter.

It seems to me this has relevance to dating techniques (ie.
determining the age of stars... I just can't clarify this
enought to make it smartass proof can I!).

HPB was unhappy with the dates Western European scholars had
arrived at for the age of Eastern civilizations and the dates of
archeologists which she contended were flawed.

Lewis
llucas@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu