Re: Let there be Light

Aug 07, 1995 12:16 PM
by John Mead

> I vaguely recall reading somewhere, I think it was in HPB's Key
to Theosophy, that light does not travel! Does anyone else know
of this assertion?

Modern Physics basically agrees with this. If you calculate the
space-time distance between any two points on a photon's
trajectory the interval has zero length. (the space-time
distance a photon travels is always 0).

BTW, where did HPB say this??

peace -

john mead