Re: 1900 letter

Aug 07, 1995 06:26 AM
by Aprioripa

Thanks much for your thorough historical description and Amen.

> I see in it clear advice on how the T.S. and E.S. were to be
> organized. Isn't it relevant that this advice was never
> followed?

There is a letter I read, also said to be from K.H. (in the
publications of the Temple of the People), called, I think, "Some
Reasons for the Failure to Establish a Universal Occult
Organization." In this he lists many reasons (all of which seem
to me to be still relevant today) but says that the most serious
problem are the braggarts or people who want to be recognized as
someone (or as the main person) who has a relationship with the
Masters. --

Ah Humility!

Peace,
Patrick