Re: Forthcoming Books

Aug 04, 1995 06:15 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Paul:

Cherry Gilchrist lives right here in Bristol, England! She is not
a member of the TS so far as I know, but has published several
books, some via the SAROS organisation, inlcuding one on
Astrology. I have not been in touch for a long while, but
anything she has to say is likely to be worth hearing .....

Alan