Re: FAQ's someone has to make them !

Aug 04, 1995 12:15 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

According to portelli@calon.com:

> Dear John,

> On the recommendation of a theosophist friend I subscribed,
once, to your list server. I have attempted to unsubscribe three
times. Now, I cannot imagine why my address keeps getting on
your list, but I'd like to know. Is someone looking out for my
evolutionary well-being? Does someone have the absurd notion that
"it is meant for me" to be subjected to what amounts to be mostly
ridiculous analysis of even more ridiculous cosmic speculation? I

Dear LMP--

The system crashed and John had to rebuild from old information,
and you got back on as an `accident.' But while you're here, why
don't you present your rejection of us head-in-the-clouds
Theosophists so that it sheds some light rather than (or at least
in addition to) heat?

> really want to know why I cannot get off this list! Please
don't take me off just yet, I'd like to get my answer first.
Besides, if my next attempt to unsubscribe fails, I would like to
share my personal historical perspective of theosophy with those
few people who don't seem to have anything better to offer
society than interactive dialogue about grokking television
actors and such... Huh?

> Holy Koot Hoomi's, Mitreyea, these theosophist's really took
all that turn of the last century White Brotherhood stuff way too
seriously. How can we help them to touch back down to earth in
time to perhaps help society out of its current mess?

I could recommend a couple of recent books on this theme.

> I don't know, CWL, maybe you can find them another Krishnaji,
he can certainly solve the worlds problems. Piece of mind,

> LMP

Benjamin Creme already has, for all the good it's done anyone.

Cheers
Paul