Re: UFO connections/time travel

Aug 03, 1995 04:10 AM
by Astrea

"Ann E. Bermingham" <72723.2375@compuserve.com> writes:

> Keith writes:

> >I am thinking about Lucid Dreaming! . . . It happens to me
usually when I am deprived of sleep.

> Strange. I've done my best lucid dreaming when I've had too
much sleep. (Something I'm definitely not doing since I'm
attending Summer School at Olcott.) My husband also claims that
lots of sleep is good for astral projections.

Apparently the best thing is to wake up early and then sleep in,
because there is more REM sleep in the mornings.

Ann, did you get my thank-you note for the Smithsonian?

ASTREA