Hello!

Aug 01, 1995 08:29 PM
by Johlt

I'm a new subscriber to this list; I have to admit that I'm not
really all that knowledgeable in the area of theosophy, but it
sounded very interesting and I felt called to join in on the
conversation. Can someone recommend some works that would help
me get up to speed on the subject? I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,
John Holton