American Theosophist

Jul 31, 1995 07:08 PM
by Jerry Schueler

It seems to me that the American Theosophist is getting better
and better, especially since John Alegeo has taken over.  The
latest Summer issue has to rank with the very best that I have
seen.  Thanks to Eldon, who contributed an excellent article.  I
also liked the history lesson given by Dora Kunz, and the KEY
article on reincarnation has to be one of the best I have read on
the subject.  My congratulations to Wheaton.

Jerry S.