Re: Fundamentalism & Planets in Signs.

Jul 31, 1995 03:20 PM
by APRIORIPAA

> > Your question is similar to one I have been pondering.  What
are the reasons and implications of the rise in fundamentalism
around the world? I would be interested in others comments.

> This question has arisen on alt.astrology in relation to the
entry of Uranus into Aquarius and Pluto into Sagittarius.

Also, the movement of Pluto (the planet of transformation)
through Scorpio (the sign of war) these last decades has caused
quite a polarization of "sides" -- the phrase "You are either for
or against me" applies under these influences.  Pluto's forcing
energy in Scorpio brings everything into the light of day, so to
speak, or makes everyone want to have clarity as if they see the
truth in such clear light.  So whatever truth they identify with
becomes, to them, clear and right with no middle ground for
compromise.

Uranus in Aquarius could bring to the public the discovery of
(electric) levitation (sic.  magic in the air and over water).
Just a hopeful thought.

Peace,
Patrick