Re: Space-Time Travel

Jul 29, 1995 04:16 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Jerry S. writes:

> HPB warns of just this sort of thing happening about now.
(Beings from other planets having communication with humanity.)

Did HPB have any commentary on how this type of contact would
affect our religious concepts and our view of history? How it
would affect the way we looked at ourselves as part of the
universe? So far, we've seemed to had the cosmos all to
ourselves.  Contacting another life form could change our idea of
who God is, skew the creation myth and bring up questions of what
type of god another life form would worship (if they worshiped at
all).

-ann