Re: Re to Keith: Space-Time Travel

Jul 28, 1995 05:43 PM
by APRIORIPAA

> Keith: < It seems that many people believe that beings from
other places have had intercourse ( in the sense of
communication) with humanity and that this process is speeding up
somehow to some critical point.>

> HPB warns of just this sort of thing happening about now.

> Jerry S.

Actually, I believe that what she emphasized is that humanity
will have those who will solve our own problems and pave the way
tpward the future civilization.  We must depend upon ourselves in
line with the principle of freedom.

Peace,
Patrick