(none)

Jul 27, 1995 08:09 PM
by MGRAYE

I am forwarding a comparison I made 3 weeks ago just when
Theos-l, etc.  crashed.  The first 3 or 4 screens contain the
message undeliverable, ,etc.  Starting on the 4th or 5th screen
of the posting is a comparison betwen David Lane's book on
Eckankar and Paul Johnson's book on Theosophy and HPB.

Daniel

P.S.  Again thanks to the individuals who have sent me e-mail on
my review comments on Johnson's The Masters Revealed.  I have
continued my research on his book and will be posting more
comments in the near future on Theos-roots.