Online with the planets

Jul 27, 1995 02:11 PM
by Murray Stentiford, Scientific Software and Systems Ltd

I, too, would like to say how much I appreciate John Mead's
efforts to get the Lists up and running again.  Since I joined
last September, the people on the list, and the group
consciousness itself, have become welcome companions on my daily
way.  My only regret is that I didn't have time to contribute
more but, as Annie Besant observed, what you have not time to do
is not your work.

Thinking of planets and space, I've just been reading Geoffrey
Hodson's posthumous book "The Yogic Ascent to Spiritual Heights"
and somewhere there it talks about the mighty spiritual presences
associated with the planets, the sun, and other stars, saying
that as we unfold on our way to Adeptship, these beings become
living realities and influences within our field of
consciousness.

Perhaps this is the way space travel is done - not by physical
translation but by expansion of the field of our self awareness
to reach, touch, coalesce with, become one with, ...  and realise
our existence in a web that goes far beyond our planet.

Love and greetings to all

Murray Stentiford
murray@sss.co.nz