Re: Thanks Ann

Jul 27, 1995 09:07 AM
by Astrea

Dear Ann

The Smithsonian arrived, thanks very much.  Great picture of M.!
And good articles too.  Interesting that people are still writing
articles about HPB etc.  I see "our" Paul is again quoted as an
authority (probably I shouldn't mention that! :-) Also, I
appreciate very much the wonderful picture of Osiris as Lord of
the Underworld, who is currently gracing the wall of my office at
work, to remind me of the Other Side!

love from

ASTREA