Appreciation

Jul 26, 1995 10:13 AM
by jrcecon

Greetings...

As the first posting to the rebooted theos-l, I'd like to express
my great appreciation to John Mead for his efforts on behalf of
the list.  Its really only when something happens (like a server
crash) that we even become aware of the fact that some person or
persons has to expend time and energy to keep lists up and
running.  Further, in spite of his effort, John has never given
in to the temptation to impose restrictions or editorial control
over the list (which more than one list owner has done).

Thank you John ...  you have made it possible for a number of
truly stimulating discussions to take place between people who
may not other- wise have had a chance to engage one another.
*That's* theosophy.  -JRC