Re: What we need is a FAQ ...

Jul 02, 1995 05:49 AM
by Michelle Donald

> The Idea of a theos-? FAQ is great, but might, IMHO, be best
> organised into (not too many) sub-divisions. One, for instance,
> could be simply a bibliography of books on theosophical subjects
> from different angles.

Good idea to break it down - seem we need to decide on the method
of distribution and work out the way to structure it from there.

> Our own dedicated Web Page would be nice .....

There are a few pages for Tsy already so not sure whether this
list serv members would benefit from having their own or not.  If
others think its worth doing, I would be interested in looking
after it, I'm just getting into writing these and plan to have a
few.

BFN
OOROO
Michelle