What is "logos"?

Jun 28, 1995 12:39 PM
by MGRAYE

Ann B.:  You asked what is "logos"?

Instead of trying to tell you what it is, I would suggest that
you consult a dictionary and then an encyclopedia for the general
meaning of the word.  Then consult an index to HPB's THE SECRET
DOCTRINE, an index to ISIS UNVEILED, the index to HPB's COLLECTED
WRITINGS and the index to THE MAHATMA LETTERS for HPB's and the
Masters' definition.  I realize this will involve a little work
on your part but I encourage you to try this approach.

Daniel

P.S.  It is a Greek word that you find in many English words.
That's all I'll say!