Re: Re: Reincarnation & other subjects

Jun 27, 1995 04:27 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Adam Warcup:
> Yes, to me, it is a logical impossibility to prove reincarnation
> because we cannot prove a causal link between one life and
> another.

I'd like to propose the idea that from the higher viewpoint of
the Soul/Ego, we are living out our lifetimes all at once.  On
that level, there may be no linear time.  So "memories of past
lifetimes" are actually glimpses of what is happening in some
kind of synchronous state.

I knew a man who claimed to have gone to a party and met the
entire future crew of the spaceship he was captaining in some
"future" life.  He also claimed the ship was destroyed and
everyone died.  (Of did he just have too much to drink at the
party?)

> What could ever become proof of reincarnation, when we cannot
> clearly identify who or what has reincarnated?

When the majority of the population can accurately recall the
other personality expressions of their Soul? Of when they can
read the Akashic records? Just a thought .  .  .  I hate to say
never about the possibility of proof.

BTW, Adam, I truly enjoyed your piece on the Parliament.

- ann