Re: mysterious bookshop

Jun 25, 1995 00:58 AM
by Astrea

guru@nellie2.demon.co.uk (Dr. A.M.Bain) writes:

> In message <eT597c1w165w@actrix.co.at> theos-l@vnet.net writes:
>
> Sounds like someone I may know - what was the name of the shop?
> :-)
>
> Alan

Ummmm...we think it might have been called "The Atlantis
Bookshop" in Museum Street - just around the corner from our
Hotel (meeting place of the Himalayan Brotherhood Lodge!).  The
older woman was of a certain age, curly brown shortish hair and
glasses, as I recall.  Quite a selection of books and cards, but
alas nothing on either magic squares or goddess sites in Europe
:-)

ASTREA