Re: Several more items

Jun 25, 1995 00:44 AM
by portelli

Holy Koot Hoomi's, how did I get back on this list? Jumpin
Mitraya's, please get me off of this gold dang list and please
stop filling my mail box with this stuff.  I am not worthy of
such eminence.  Probably forth root race.  Definitly not evolved
enough to comprehend all this higher learning.  Just stop it, for
Hoomi's sake.