Correction

Jun 24, 1995 03:40 PM
by RIhle

The simple act of making an apology instantly creates an
ego-formation which doesn't owe one.  --R.  Ihle

I would like to apologize for and change a sentence in my William
Laudahn posting.  The revised version should read as follows: "I
apologize that THE AMERICAN THEOSOPHIST had an extended obituary
for Burl Ives but [that I was not-at-the-ready with a few lines]
for you."

This, I think, makes my intended meaning more clear.  I have
recently learned that THE AMERICAN THEOSOPHIST had made great,
but unsuccessful, efforts to collect obituary material for Bill
in time for publication, so I certainly do not want my previous
poor writing to reflect on their continuing good work in any way.

Best wishes,

Richard Ihle