Re: cosmogenesis

Jun 19, 1995 09:23 PM
by Brenda S. Tucker

> I am entertaining a notion that perfection for our existences is
> manifested physically when the physical matter and energy of an
> individual is recycled back to the black hole, and the spiritual
> existence is reunited with the master hologram, ready to return
> to the world of matter at the beginning of the next major cycle.
>
>Any thoughts or comments?
>Love and light,  Fred

Dear Fred,

You mention overlapping universes, black holes, and perfected
man.

I did a search several months ago on the word "adversary" in THE
SECRET DOCTRINE and was surprised to find a series of short
thoughts basically leading to the idea that soul, spirit, and
body are all adversaries of each other.  If we're shooting for a
physical manifestation of perfection it may prove to be at the
expense of the other two realms, the ego and the monad.

Vol I, Stanza 7.4.  "The three tongued flames of the four wicks."
I enter the region of the flames who have destroyed their
adversaries (Book of the Dead) i.e., got rid of the sin-creating
"four wicks."

In my own words, we have the Perfect Ten in which there are three
below, three above, and four in the middle.

Vol II, p.  390 "In Christianity all the combatants, gods and
demons, are called adversaries."

p.  387 Adversary of all the Gods-Jehovah.  Adversary of man,
possibly Satan.

p.  243 Satan as adversary to Jehovah (or the winning force of
matter) helped to create man so as not to become an automaton.

p.  162 Lucifer is the LOGOS in his highest and the Adversary in
his lowest aspect- both of which are reflected in our Ego.

p.  231 "Thy name" means the name of Christos, or Logos, or the
spirit of true divine wisdom, as distinct from the spirit of
intellectual or mere materialistic reasoning-the HIGHER SELF in
short.  Satan's fall from heaven is a reference to the
incarnation of the divine ray.  "Truly no man knoweth who the Son
is but the Father, and who the Father is but the Son."

So, for simplicity's sake:

If people are behaving like automatons, choose Jehovah.
If people are ridding themselves of sin, choose Soul or Satan.
If people are seeking the divine spirit, choose Logos.

If you choose Logos, you'll have to oppose (or maybe balance) Jehovah and
Satan. We in manifestation are still capable of many things.

Any comments?

On a separate matter:

In five years laser observatories (for which funds have recently
been approved) will try to measure gravitational wave signatures
of black holes and other events.  These are sensitive to one
one-millionth of a nuclear radius over 1 meter in detecting
variations in earth's gravitational field.  The gravitation wave
is to global mass what electromagnetic radiation is to the
molecule.

This will help prove Einstein's theory of gravity as variations
in the curvature of spacetime.

At the same time, Einstein's friendly arguments with Niels Bohr
over quantum physics are being weighted towards Bohr, due to
experiments which show photons forming light patterns
irrespective of the placement of the photons, and dependent upon
whether the knowledge of placement itself is preserved by
detectors.