Re: Computer Tarot

Jun 13, 1995 04:11 PM
by Porreco, Nick - CPMQ

My experience and understanding of Tarot is that the person who
has the question, meditates on it before and while cutting the
cards.  Your higher self (higher mental, etc.) is in touch with
the answer (hopefully you were able to make a connection at that
level and not just the lower mental or emotional) .  The person
doing the reading puts them in the appropriate order which is
always the same, lays them out to answer the question being
asked.  The only variable is the order the person asking the
question puts the cards in while cutting them.  Therefore, I
agree, I don't see how computer generated Tarot can be very
valid.

Nick