Re: Daniel's question

Jun 10, 1995 06:35 PM
by LieselFD

That would make a nice treatise, if someone had the inclination &
the time ..  to look at at least some of the letters, note how we
have changed since Sinnett & Hume, note also how civilisation has
changed, & maybe guess at the Adepts' answers.  Or at least ask
the question as to how would they answer us today? If I get to
it, I will, but that's a vague promise as of the moment, because
I'm caught up in 10 million other things that need doing.

Liesel