Re: Computer Tarot

Jun 10, 1995 10:51 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

I am putting together a package based on my "Part Two" of "Keys
to Kabbalah" which consists of full color illustrations of the
Waite-Colman Smith Tarot with Comment Extension Blocks within
each GIF image.  The numbering has been restored to the original
pre-Waite order, ie., "Justice" as card 8 and "Strength" as card
11.  There is also a complete set of b/w GIFs of a primitive deck
of Tarot Trumps with the same [original] numbering which is very
useful for using with b/w only printers.

I am not uploading this anywhere, so anyone interested please
contact me for details (like cost).  The whole will fit onto a
single HD floppy for IBM compatible machines (286 and above).

Alan.