back from New Mexico

Jun 10, 1995 10:18 AM
by John Mead

hi -

We just got back from New Mexico.  during my absence, the
listserver died/crashed due to a problem with the Jagsmail list
(Jaguars football list, runnung here at Vnet).

Vnet (staff) was unable to fix it.  After I got back late last
night, I got it running again.  However, the .subscribers list to
Theos-L was corrupt so I had to make due with an older backup.

peace -
john mead
jem@vnet.net