Re: Dion Fortune

May 28, 1995 06:26 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

> In the afterwword, the author says he felt Dion's presence during
> writing some books, and he had intense and lucid dreams about her
> on many occasions where she gave him information he was looking
> for.
>
> ASTREA

Basil Wilby (aka Gareth Knight) told me he had the same sense of
her overshadowing him when he was writing his 2-volume work on
Qabalistic Symbolism - can't recall exact title.

I too met her in a dream many years ago, where she gave me some
very clear teaching [gulp] concerning Law.  I saw her in the
dream much as I later saw her picture in the waking state many
years later.