Re: re: Re: The Inner Life

May 28, 1995 08:18 PM
by LieselFD

Dear Cleatus,

Those are difficult questions you ask.  I have sort of answers to
a.) and b.,).  Maybe someone else has some others.

a.) I've heard it both ways.  I've heard that communication is
easier with newly dead, than with people who died a long time
ago.  I've also heard, or read that communicating with people on
higher levels depends on how well the person in the body can
raise his consciousness.

b.) It is said that some people do remember communicating with
loved ones on the astral.  I can't.  I don't remember a thing.

Shanti

Liesel